Sunday, August 25, 2013

#55 edit

I really want to do a Kickstarter. The idea has been bouncing around in my head for about a year. I feel like I need a bit more experience making and shipping chocolates as well as a few more batches to take excellent photos of (side note: find dSLR and charge batteries!) Next weekend I will be doing a local batch of chocolates... 17 orders! I had 3 people order double orders, and those are people I don't even know, coworkers of my brother! I'm excited to see how it goes making about 50% more chocolates this time. It'll be my first time making chocolates in the new place.

Yesterday I ordered the stickers, postcards and business cards for my chocolates. I want to give out postcards to get feedback on the chocolates, stickers are for labeling (which reminds me, I want a brown pen that matches my dark brown logo, for writing the flavor on each). I got a Groupon a while back $17 for $70 worth of merchandise which I used all of and then a little extra. I will be sure to post pictures of my chocolately endeavors, as part of my #55 Kickstarter prep bucket list item!

Off to figure out what flavors I'm going to make next weekend and asses my ingredient situation! Oh, and play with my super awesome puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment