Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lunch, snacks and dinner

Lunch!
Lunch:
Left over curry chicken (not much meat) and peppers over cabbage
2 cups green grapes
4 stalks celery

Snack: 1 square Lindt Hint of Sea Salt chocolate

Snack: 1 Stretch Island Fruit leather

Workout: 1 hour kickboxing class, wearing Vibrams

Dinner:
3-4 oz salmon
2 Tbsp home made pesto
sauteed veggies in coconut oil (celery, onion, carrot, summer squash, garlic)

Dessert:
Smoothie:
4 oz coconut milk
2 oz water
2 peaches handful green grapes
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 Tbsp Almond butter
5 ice cubes

I'm hoping my posts will get more interesting but for now I'll be doing mostly food journal style! I plan to be spending more weekends at home so this should give me time to create things and blog about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment